Skip to main content

Science & Research

Application to Conduct Research

* Is this a New application or a request for an Extenstion of an existing authorization?

* Are there any major changes to the previously authorized research project? If yes, a new research authorization application must be submitted. Examples of major changes can include changes to methodology or research protocol(s), provincial parks and/or conservation reserves, primary research goals, etc.